Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fluffy Nerd Shapes

School has fried my brain like an egg, or chicken.... or onion ring.
And sadly, in my case, the end result is 100% less delicious.

I'm desperate.

I want to post something delightful that will charm and enrapture your funny bone like a feather on a baby's nose, but that is not going to be the case. If you are disappointed and want to leave, click here.

If you decided to stay, then congratulations!! ....you win... nothing. (except perhaps the knowledge that you made the better choice.)

Back on topic.
Whenever this happens, (the effect of my brain being cooked in oil by scholastic and educational hierarchy) but I still want to post for you lovely readers who humor me and my rambling, I have learned to do a google image search of the first word that pops into my head.

Usually I get at least semi-interesting results that I can morph somehow into a post.
(That is how thisthis and this fiasco happened.)

Being sleep deprived, but feeling cozy, I typed in the word "pillow"

Never before has the result been this stunning.

Here you are:

                         I thought this was fitting as the first image



For you computer nerds, (myself included)







For those who are nerdier still, the Design Nerds (again... myself included)



                               iPhone users




                        For those who just can't bear to grow up




                         Don't get me wrong, I like sushi,
                         but enough to snuggle my face in it?
                         no.
                         please. no


For the winsome and romantic.... Scrabble player?


No comments:

Post a Comment