Tuesday, April 5, 2011

If you are a man:

If you are a man:
And you have you have a feather duster in your back pocket, I will not take you seriously.
(This one I actually saw tonight, at a gas station)




If you are a man with a profile picture involving your bathroom mirror, and cellphone, I will not take you seriously **
  
**A shirt or lack of shirt makes no difference. We all know you spent half an hour getting a perfect shot that everyone knows doesn't even look like you


also (If you are a man: with over 100 profile pictures each containing a different girl, I will not take you seriously.) ... that was for free.





  If you are a man working at Ashley Lynns, I will not take you seriously











If you smell of cologne I will take you seriously as a man of class.










If you reek of cologne, I will not take you seriously, and regard you as a creeper to be avoided at all costs.









If you are a man holding a violin I will take you seriously, and if you are a man dressed as this person in the picture I will immediately take you seriously.









If you are a man with long hair, I may or may not take you seriously. It depends on your profession, or lack thereof. 


2 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh!! I'm in class a "stumbled upon" this post and I'm trying so so hard not to laugh! My freebie: "If you are a man that smells of Axe body spray, I will not take you seriously. If you are a man that smell of Old Spice deodorant, I will marry you."

    scheeeeaa.

    ReplyDelete