Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Resolved

I know life is busy, that's just what life is. As long a Oreos are milk's favorite cookies, your life will be be busy. Its a fact of life... like taxes.   (oh snap, I still need to do those. One more thing to add to the list.)

In the meantime, what are you doing today to further your Savior's kingdom?
How will you bring His name glory?
Do you realize that not being His Word today could have repercussions tomorrow when speaking with a struggling friend or an unbelieving family member?

Know your book. It is the sovereign God's message to you and to the world. It contains everything pertaining to life and godliness.

The world needs your light. Shine bright and replenish your soul with the Word of God. 

Facebook will still be there when you return. Use your life well.

 As the Jonathan Edwards once said:

"Resolved, never to lose one moment of time; but improve it the most profitable way I possibly can."


"Resolved, to live with all my might, while I do live."

"Resolved, that I will live so, as I shall wish I had done when I come to die."

"Being sensible that I am unable to do anything without God's help, I do humbly entreat him by his grace to enable me to keep these Resolutions, so far as they are agreeable to his will, for Christ's sake. "
 

No comments:

Post a Comment