Saturday, April 9, 2011

Fabulous, just fabulous.

Apparently Omaha has a violin shop.
Mind blown.
I went there today and (pardon the expression) nearly peed my pants.

They had violins everywhere.
Every size, every shape, every color.

Don't even get me started on the sound. It was unbelievable.
The owner let me play a few of them and my heart melted a little.

Baisically the whole time I was there I was just a pile of goo. 
The sound was unreal... I'm terribly biased as to the sound of my own, but even I had admit there was one there that came close to rivaling it.

Ok, it was better..... but I don't care, I will love mine forever and always.

The lower registers of those snazzy violins were richer than chocolate. Or wine. Or chocolate wine.... (Which ironically enough I tried later that day.) 
And the other strings were just effortless. Sigh. I'm getting weak-kneed just remembering.

Anywho, the whole (short) experience was delicious and I can't wait to go back and live there for like a week or something.

P.s. If any of you have a spare $10,000 you'd like to send my way, I promise to come play at your house whenever you want

No comments:

Post a Comment