Saturday, March 19, 2011

Fact:
















 This is neither a thought, nor a musing, nor an escapade. It is as simple as the title states, a fact.
If you ask me a question, my opinion, or request an action of any sort while I am listening to this artist and most any other music, there is a 98% chance I will either:
A) Not hear you, **
B) Hear you, but not make the mental effort to translate the sounds of your mouth to meaning, and then promptly forget you ever spoke,
or, with the other 2% left
C) Hear you, but not make the mental effort to translate the sounds of your mouth to meaning, then 10 minutes later, remember that someone was talking to me about something, sometime ago.



** note. eye contact is not a factor. I could be staring straight at you, but you should not see this as evidence that I am paying any attention to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment