Sunday, June 5, 2011

Toilets and an Overload of Cuteness.

Throughout my travels, a certain belief has been cemented into my doctrine and has been reinforced by my frequent trips through various airports.






I firmly believe that there is only one proper temperature for a toilet seat, and that is room temperature.

In many cases, when exposing ones self to the porcelain throne, one receives an icy greeting that would shame an iceberg.

However, the opposite alternative, though initially more comfortable, is highly disturbing to the mind.

Not only that, but to those subject to the the affliction of germaphobia, it is terror itself.

Warm toilet seats are just rather gahstly. There is no other way to say it.

Now, I imagine it will be difficult to think of anything beside this post the next time you enter a restroom, but I hope you be able to direct your mind to happier things, perhaps such as this:

No comments:

Post a Comment