Sunday, June 5, 2011

This is NEXT

The main reason for my absence from the cyber world has been due to the fact of my being in the great state of Florida, specifically Orlando.

I could go on and on about all of the wonderful things that happened on that trip, (and I will be sharing quite a bit,)  but I shall try my very best to keep it concise. (Rambling is one of my great curses.. or virtue? I dont know which.)

All that you really need to know is that its a conference held annually through Sovereign Grace Ministries with some of the most world class reformed theologians alive today.
If you're interested, (and I'm telling you, you should be) hop on over here to the NEXT website and listen to some life changing stuff.

Seriously. leave. forget this blog and go check it out. I can't recommend it enough.

That's where I was this past week.
It was truly spectacular.

One of the greatest impressions that I had of the entire conference was the humility and approachability that was shown by those in leadership. They displayed such a sincere love and devotion to those in attendance. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, but the Christ like attitudes that I saw were just beautiful.
Obviously, I know as human beings, they are not perfect, but it just made me long for heaven, where sin will be no more and we can interact and build each other up with no distractions, all the while glorifying and giving praise to our Savior.

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment